How the coronavirus pandemic ends, with Ivor Cummins.
Ivor Cummins BE(Chem) CEng MIEI PMP completed a Biochemical Engineering degree in 1990. He has since spent over 25 years in corporate technical leadership and management positions. His career specialty has been leading large worldwide teams in complex problem-solving activity.
Since 2012 Ivor has been intensively researching the root causes of modern chronic disease. A particular focus has been on cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity. He shares his research insights at public speaking engagements around the world, revealing the key nutritional and lifestyle interventions which will deliver excellent health and personal productivity. He has recently presented on heart disease primary root causes at the British Association of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (BACPR). He has also debated Irish Professors of Medicine on stage, at the annual conference of the Irish National Institute of Preventative Cardiology (NIPC).
Ivor’s 2018 book “Eat Rich, Live Long” (co-authored with preventative medicine expert Jeffry Gerber MD, FAAFP), details the conclusions of their shared research: https://www.amazon.com/Eat-Rich-Live-Long-Mastering/dp/1628602732/
His public lectures and interviews are available on YouTube, where he has 60,000 subscribers and 5 million views have been recorded to date: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPn4FsiQP15nudug9FDhluA.
Most of Ivor’s material is readily accessible via his rapidly growing website: https://thefatemperor.com/
Ivor is currently the Chief Program Officer and for Irish Heart Disease Awareness: http://www.IHDA.ie
Ivor lives in Dublin, Ireland, with his wife and five children.
- 8:08 Start of podcast
- 9:00 Ivor’s background.
- 11:36 Mainstream media/pushback for challenging the status quo.
- 13:23 Ivor’s perspective on Coronavirus.
- 16:13 Italian data.
- 19:15 Hospital overwhelm
- 21:27 Do lockdowns stop the spread of the virus?
- 25:19 Seasonality of coronaviruses.
- 26:22 ‘’Theres no empirical evidence for these lockdowns.’’
- 27:15 Is the lockdown worth it? (model)
- 32:18 lockdown measures in Ireland.
- 36:40 Do lockdowns save lives?
- 37:08 Articles speaking on efficacy of lockdowns.
- 40:08 Conspiracy theories, Occam's Razor.
- 41:22 All cause mortality in Europe.
- 47:53 Coronavirus and obesity/insulin resistance/comorbidities.
- 53:08 How severe is this virus?
- 56:21 Sweden's data/will stopping the lockdown put more lives at risk?
- 58:08 Can we get reinfected from Coronavirus?
- 59:46 How widely spread is Coronavirus already?
- 1:01:08 What is the R naught?
- 1:06:08 Why experts are not being listened to during this crisis.
- 1:07:32 Why quarantine and social distancing might not matter/YouTube censorship.
- 1:08:38 Glimmers of hope.
- 1:10:11 Why are the elderly most at risk/how to prevent severe COVID outcomes?
- 1:17:08 Underlying nutritional deficiencies of the elderly.
- 1:22:38 Vitamin D data.
- 1:30:18 Where to find Ivor's work.
- 1:33:28 The most radical thing Ivor has done recently.
BluBlox: www.blubox.com use the code CarnivoreMD for 15% off your order
Ancestral Supplements https://ancestralsupplements.com/ Code SALADINOMD on the shopify site to receive 10% off.
White Oak Pastures: Use the code CARNIVOREMD at www.whiteoakpastures.com for 10% off your first order!
To subscribe to my newsletter visit: carnivoremd.com
My contact information:
Facebook: Paul Saladino MDemail: firstname.lastname@example.org